Saturday, September 13, 2008

3-D Tour of Seminary starts my final year in school

Reception after CTS FW Opening Service 08-09

  This is my final year here and I wanted to capture the welcoming fellowship, gearing up to complete a year towards service in the world. I was just testing the photosynth web site, right after our opening service for the 08-09 school year at our Seminary.  Please visit my 3-D gallery of the opening day here at Concordia Theological Seminary, in Fort Wayne, early this past week.

image  Perhaps I could get a better file all in one 3D group synth, but this is my first attempt.  You'll have to switch to the different 3D groups, via either the slideshow, or the 3 dotted buttons on the top right.  This is an amazing time of year and I hope I capture imagethe beauty of the campus and warmth of the saints fellowshipping around such an open walkway right in the middle of the campus.  Don't miss the action 3-D shots with Tino running around.

  If you are interested in learning more, visit www.ctsfw.edu and come on by.  We have daily services that you can learn about at the web site, plus many other things.

  Lastly, there is a video so you can see  what our new library will feel like.  I for one would love to study lake-side.

0 comments: