Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My 6th grade mid-week class

With mixed sadness and joy, my 6th grade mid-weekers are done with class for this year. Here we strike a pose for our final day together in class, but not our last day together.





I believe our Wednesdays together helped us all: that's including me. Remember all the good times amidst the bad. We were loud, weren't we?


Thank you for the memories. Snow ball fights, field trips, stories, corn mazes, movies, haunted churches, basketball...

Wondering, goofing, talking, arguing, questioning, understanding, forgiving, laughing, and more.

With the fun we had, don't forget the Love you learned: that what we could not, God did for us, in Jesus. He loves and speaks to you in the way a vicar like me could only pray for. I hope for your continued growth and maturity in all things. Of course, having a good ol' time all the way back home.




Kyley Jo Falstad, "Patchy" Patrick Frank, Hannah Howell, Brock Kriewaldt, Troy Lochner, Frederick "Fred" Manke, Kelsey Saager, Rebecca "Becca" Schulz, Celina Smith, Joshua Tuschl.


2007-2008 6th grade catechism class of St. Peter's, Arlington, Wisconsin

0 comments: